Your employees are your business’s greatest asset. How can you ensure they your team is energized and excited about the work they do? What methods and policies can you put in place to help employees avoid burnout, and what are some signs that your employees need better tools to keep motivated?
Join us for episode 399 of Business Brain to learn more about employee burnout: what it is, how it starts, and how you can overcome it.
00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #399 for Wednesday, September 28th, 2022
- 00:01:09 Small Business Therapy
- 00:02:51 Virtual Employees
- 00:05:38 SPONSOR: Shopify – For anyone to sell anywhere, Shopify is giving you a fourteen-day trial and full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features. Visit Shopify.com/sbs to get yours!
- 00:07:00 Avoiding Employee Burnout
- Identify the scope — Is it one person, or is it systemic
- Read the room, then document, document, document
- Gallup Poll of Employee Burnout
- Burnout Reason: People felt they were treated unfairly
- 00:17:48 Burnout Reason: Unmanageable Workload
- 00:22:03 SPONSOR: Business Capital Providers specializes in funding small and medium sized businesses quickly without lengthy paperwork or strict collateral requirements. Visit bcproviders.com/sbs to find out how you can get funded for as much as $250,000 in as little as 72 hours.
- 00:23:15 Burnout Reason: Lack of Role Clarity
- 00:28:54 Burnout Reason: Lack of Communication and Support from Their Manager
- 00:34:27 Burnout Reason: Unreasonable Time Pressure
- 00:37:09 Burnout mitigation tips:
- Time off
- “Free” time
- Work from home days
- Mix it up
- Give people a budget
- 00:43:31 BB 399 Outtro