Following up on episode 321 where we questioned if ADHD is a “disorder or super-power” for Small Business owners, we are joined today by Brittany Smith, a Cognitive Neuroscientist with a specialty in helping people overcome the challenges of ADHD.
Join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton as they dig deeper into the topic of ADHD for Entrepreneurs and what tools can be used to find success.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #323 for Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Brittany Smith, Cognitive Neuroscientist, Conquer Consulting ADHD Coaching
- The past is the past.
- Choosing Impulsive Choice vs. Analysis Paralysis
- Low Working Memory
- GTD Method vs. ADHD
- Avoiding the spiral with your To-Did List
- Avoid notification numbness
- Bring in a buddy / FocusMate / Coworking
- Your Willpower and Decision-Making Pools
- Balance Reliability vs. Saying No
- Shannon’s eBay Unlocked
- Find Brittany at @addliberator on Twitter
- ADHD Guild
- Rejection Sensitivity and Imposter Syndrome
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:19 — 24.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More