If you switched to a work from home business model during the pandemic, you may now be working on a plan to get your team back into the office. What’s the best method to start in-person schedules again? How do you transition those workers that don’t want to work in person anymore and what about hybrid work schedules?
Today we are going to tackle these challenges and more as we discuss a few different hybrid models, their pros and cons, and how to be meet the needs of your employees AND your business.
Join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton as we explore the challenges of getting people back to in-person work schedules.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #336 for Wednesday, July 14, 2021
- “Nana and Grandad” Book
- 00:05:06 Getting Back to the office
- 00:12:40 Hybrid, Employees Decide
- 00:18:04 SPONSOR: Streak is a CRM designed to help you stay on top of each part of your process — and your inbox — without ever leaving Gmail. Visit Streak.com/SBS to get 20% off your first year of Streak’s Pro Plan.
- 00:20:03 Hybrid, Manager Decides
- Schedule to Pick: Mon, Tues, Thurs in office
- New employees pick an extra day per week
- Be aware of your employees’ work from home setups
- WFH Stipend = 6% of their salary
- 00:31:29 SBS 336 Outtro